Learning is a lifelong process and that is never more true than in online marketing! With that in mind, here are a few things I picked up today that may also be useful to you…
- Avoid using a free email account address as your reply email for your email autoresponder messages or campaigns. Use your own domain name email rather than eg a gmail address. It improves deliverability.
- If you don’t have a website, spend $10 and buy a domain name just for using as an email server for your email marketing. I recommend and use NameCheap.
- When you are about to buy a new domain name, especially if you are buying a previously used domain, check if it has any issues with being blacklisted as a spamming email domain.
- Useful sites for checking domains
- Design your front cover, back cover and spine then upload the image and convert it to a 3D eBook cover image for free
- Stats are not my thing despite getting a Distinction in the subject at Uni. Still, we need to know how we’re performing. Today I found a quick site analysis tool of interest. Nice to see my Alexa rank has improved recently 🙂
It’s been a mildly productive day but as I was taking the day off, I thought I’d catch up on emails and learning. Now, it’s off to the Grand Final. Go the Rabbitohs!