Great, so we have chapter one underway and indeed published! Read on for the next instalment of this clever plan to finalise your book and build your business.
Now to phase two.
- Write the next 10-20 pages by choosing another sub-topic.
- When complete, email it to your list of 10 customers as a bonus for buying the first chapter.
- Update your sales page to include benefits from the second chapter,
- Sell the new chapter at $11 and promote the offer.
- Limit sales to 10 buyers (they will be different to your first ten buyers because they already
“They” always say that to eat an elephant, take one bite at a time.
Whoever eats elephants anyway?
The principle holds true, though. If you have a big hairy task in front of you that seems onerous and huge, start somewhere and start small.
So it is with writing a book.
- Decide on your overall theme or overriding topic
- Break that up into a series of smaller themes or sub-topics
- Pick one sub-topic you know enough about or research one to gather information
- Write 10 – 20 pages on that sub-topic. That’s 3000-6000 words, give or take. Oh, and try to write it in ONE sitting. Clear your desk, your mind and your computer screen. Dedicate