You would think in a world full of information that more data is the last thing we need.
Yet the Internet doesn’t use gas – it uses content to keep it running.
There is always a demand for fresh new content.
Here are a few ideas on how you can utilise existing Private Label Rights and turn it into new and more products…
- Work off the table of contents when you re-write PLR. This enables you to get the skeleton for your new ebook … and then fill in the rest. Change up the headings but you could use the general topic structure.
- Grab a bundle of PLR books and compare the Table of Contents in each. Take the most common topics for that niche – include them and of course, any others that stand out and may be a good fit.
- Read a couple of the commonly-found chapters in any similar books you come across.
- Follow that up with reading a couple of articles from the net – research pays off!
- Now, with all of that material fresh in your mind a few thoughts are no doubt floating about. Re-write those chapters from memory and add any extra points you think are relevant.
- If you have more information than you need, turn the extra information into bonuses.
- Think about what you could add to make the product unique to you – add an infographic or a checklist for example.
Other Ways To Use PLR
- Take PLR videos, transcribe them and you have a completely new ebook.
- Turn written PLR into audio and video courses – use slides, mind maps or screen capture.
There are a ton of ways to use PLR.
I reckon you should grab it, read it and put it into action.
OK, I’m off to re-purpose some of those dusty PLR articles sitting on my hard drive…