I received an interesting email just recently. Sure, it was a promotional email with an affiliate link to a product. But the content of the email was a bit different to the usual “my friend has this great offer you’re gonna love” type of spruiking emails that get thrown about.
The email has some interesting and thought-provoking content and it’s provided here for you:
Dan Kennedy here.
I was taught the level or strength of your beliefs shows in your results. Another way to say it is that outcomes reflect beliefs, and the most important beliefs are, I think as follows:
- What you believe about how the Universe works
- What you believe about yourself
- What you believe about your vision, idea, plan
In considering the rich, successful, powerful and persuasive I’ve gotten to know, I would summarize their most significant beliefs as follows:
- A belief in unlimited abundance, not lack
- A belief that the Universe, Universal intelligence, God or whatever you call “It” responds to committed thought (prayer) AND determined action
- A belief in unlimited and unrestricted capability ie. either that you can do a thing as well or better than anybody else or that you can learn to do a thing as well or better than anybody else; if someone else can do a thing, so can you
- A belief system of self-worth, self-respect, and self-confidence based on realistic assessment of one’s strengths and weaknesses, attributes and flaws, potential and limitations…a profound disinterest in perfection in all things…a disconnect between deserving and being perfect
- An unwavering, even somewhat stubborn and obsessive belief in attainment.
So, what are your beliefs? Is this something you think much or deeply about? I want to know…