Want to know the fastest way to have good quality products ready to sell? Use Private Label Rights (PLR). You can find PLR articles, reports, graphics, audio and video that will quickly suit your needs and get you up and running fast.
When you run an online business, it’s really important to have a product ready for the market quickly so it can start generating traffic as quickly as possible. Using PLR, it is quite feasible to have a product ready to go in less than a week. Because PLR is licensed to you in a way that you can do what you want with it, the options for making money are limited only by your imagination.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- buy articles and rewrite them a little and then package them together and turn them into a small report or eBook. Just use the article titles as the chapter headings, add a table of contents and a cover with graphics and you’re good to go!
- take a PLR eBook and break it down into articles for your blog, articles to submit to Ezines, or wherever else you use articles to promote your business. Instant article marketing content!
- make an article into a video using PowerPoint and Camtasia. Make sure each sentence is on its own line. Then import the article into PowerPoint. This puts each sentence on its own slide. Then add images to the slides if you want and finally, record yourself reading the slides for an instant viral video.
- grab some PLR audio and make it into a video. Listen to the recording and take good notes, typing them into a text editor – one sentence per line or paragraph. Then import those notes into PowerPoint, which puts each sentence on a separate slide. Sync the audio with the text slides and it makes a nice video. All you have to do is add an intro slide and watermark your domain name and you’re done.
- use the PLR as is, if it’s really good. Always take the time to make it truly your own by having new graphics made. Even with PLR, you need to take the time to make it unique. Just a simple change in graphics and a bit of reformatting will do the trick. Now it’s all your own!
There are a plethora of places you can then put your finished product. Obviously you can sell it on your website, through social media, via Amazon or eBay, Zazzle and so on.
If you are making a product purely for promotion there are sites like slideshare, iTunes, YouTube, delicious, Pinterest, stumbleupon, EZA … the list goes on!
The key point here is that the faster you get product to market, the quicker you deliver traffic and revenue. PLR lets you do that faster. If you buy a quality product, most of the research including keywords have been done for you. The product is made – you just need to customize it. PLR really does shorten the time-to-market in creating product.
What’s your favorite way to use PLR?